This article is for anyone who’s never been taught the best way to masturbate. And considering it’s not exactly a dinner time topic, that’s probably everyone.
In this article you’ll discover new and exciting ways to give yourself intense orgasms, and hopefully have a lot of fun along the way.
You’ll also find out how you can use masturbation to train yourself to be great when it comes to real sex.
With the right techniques, you can develop the kind of sexual endurance that will leave your lover lying exhausted on the bed and staring at you in amazement. What’s not to love about that?
1) Getting started – the basic technique
Most people learn early on that their hand is the perfect friend with benefits. It’s natural, effective and a lot of fun.
The most basic technique is simply to grip your penis in your stronger hand with your fingers underneath and thumb on top.
You then move your hand up and down the shaft, not too hard and not too fast. With some experimentation you should be able to find just the right pressure, finger position and speed to stimulate you.
If you like you can lightly rub the head of the penis too, though without lubricant you might find it’s a bit too sensitive and dry. In which case it’s fine just to rub the shaft.
This is probably the oldest and most satisfying hands-only masturbation technique. The speed and pressure you can apply brings about a satisfying orgasm. However, with a little creativity and variety, you can take it to a whole new level as you’ll soon see.
2) Your hand’s twin
- Try using only your other hand.
- Try using both hands at the same time. If you can put them one next to the other on your shaft, then lucky for you and any girl you meet. If not, you can try holding your penis in between both palms pressed together.
- Use one hand to move up and down the shaft while the other plays with the head of your penis.
- Wringing is a great double-handed technique. Imagine wringing the water out of a cloth by squeezing your hands in opposite directions. Just be a bit more gentle with yourself!
3) Don’t leave your balls hanging
It’s up to you to work out the best way to masturbate by including your testicles; all guys are different, but here are some suggestions:
- Pull them slightly downwards while masturbating.
- Try caressing, stroking or tickling them – experiment to see what and where feels good.
- Try just holding them in a light but firm grip with the other hand.
There’s another good reason to spend some quality time with your balls. If you know what they feel like normally, you can look out for any unusual lumps – something all guys should do on a regular basis.
4) It’s not just women that have multiple erogenous zones
It’s a popular belief that only women have multiple erogenous zones. However, the truth is that your body is far more sensitive than you might think.
For example, try touching your nipples and experiment with different strokes, pressure and movements.
Try caressing the inside of your thighs or your stomach. If there’s anywhere that you know you’re sensitive, don’t be afraid to explore yourself further with touch.
Some guys will be more sensitive than others in different areas, so it’s up to you to find out what works for you. There are no rules, so get to know your own body and find out what floats your boat.
5) Moving south: the perineum
The Perineum is the area in between your anus and balls. It’s a soft padded area which is sensitive to touch. You can try caressing it or pushing it gently with your spare hand. Again, be creative and see what kind of stimulation, if any, gets you going.
6) Experiment with different positions
Here are 3 ways you can use different positions to mix things up from time to time:
- Hold your penis under your body, lying on your bed on top of your hand. Then thrust into your hand.
- Try kneeling or standing and thrusting into your hand.
- Change positions during your session: kneeling, standing, sitting, swapping hands or anything you can think of to add variety.
7) The holy grail of the male G-spot
Some cynical folk will say the male g-spot is a lost Atlantis which never existed in the first place. Others claim that we are in fact blessed with 2 G-spots.
The first is the area on and around the frenulum – the string-like piece of flesh connecting the head of the penis with the shaft. You’ll probably find it’s a particularly sensitive area to rub.
The second G-spot might not appeal to everyone, but some guys like to include their anus when masturbating. For others, it’s strictly a one-way street.
If you’re willing to explore here though, then you could be in for an orgasm-heightening treat. Here’s how to find it:
- Wash your anus and hands before starting.
- Put some lubricant on your finger.
- Rub around the outside of your anus to begin with.
- Gently insert a finger as far as is comfortable.
- You can then just keep the finger inside while you masturbate with your other hand as normal, or move it gently in and out. Whatever works for you.
- The G-Spot is a small area a couple of inches inside. It should feel like a little ball just over an inch in diameter, which is actually the outside of the prostate. You can softly rub this spot if you manage to find it, and if it’s pleasurable.
8) The best way to masturbate is with a realistic vagina
Of all the ideas in this article, this one has the most potential to change the way you masturbate forever.
If you’re interested in techniques to maximize your pleasure and have stronger orgasms, this is the one for you.
Using a realistic vagina provides the perfect combination of intense stimulation and a challenge to your sexual stamina.
There are lots of companies that make male sex toys, but the one I recommend is Fleshlight. Fleshlights are made from a high-quality, silky-soft material with a contoured interior that feels amazing.
If you’re interested in trying one, you can get some great deals on the official official Fleshlight website.
9) The slippery joys of lubricant
Whether you’re using a toy or just your hands, lubricant will get you another important step closer to the real thing.
A real vagina is wet and slippery, so a dry palm is a poor imitation of that amazing experience. Lubricant also makes it easier to stimulate the head of your penis, and of course explore your anus if you so desire.
Please note that depending on your age, you might not be able to get hold of a realistic vagina or sex lubricant. In which case, don’t stress about it. Yes, they’re a lot of fun, but they aren’t absolutely necessary.
10) The double-edged sword of online movies
Adult movies can be great if used the right way, but they can also be problematic if watched without any thought.
As you’ll find out in part 3, rushing masturbation isn’t the best way to go about things. And one thing which is sure to increase your arousal is your favorite movie.
If you just switch it on, get yourself as excited as possible and rush to climax, you may be accidentally training yourself to ejaculate quickly during sex too.
However, if you use it as a tool when learning how to masturbate in a controlled way, then it’s a great way to test your ability to keep relaxed and calm.
11) Sex toys Santa won’t deliver
- Cock rings and vibrating cock rings add extra pleasure and also test your control.
- You can try out a realistic vagina mouth sleeve.
- There are toys designed to stimulate your G-spot.
- If you’re into any clothing fetish, then don’t be afraid to have fun with it!
Improve your sexual stamina
Many guys, especially during their teenage years, masturbate as quickly as possible. This is understandable because a) you don’t want anyone walking in on you, and b) it just kind of feels better going faster.
However, what I’m about to tell you is probably the most important point in this article:
Take your time!
I don’t want to worry you, but some guys end up ejaculating very quickly during sex, which is obviously not great. And it’s thought that one of the main reasons this happens is because of masturbating as fast as possible when younger.
But since you’re reading this, hopefully that’s never going to happen to you. And instead you can use your masturbation time to train yourself to become a stud in the bedroom.
Read on to find out a bit more about the right way to go about things.
12) The human traffic light: the start and stop method
In terms of techniques, the start and stop method is a great way to masturbate. The simple version is that you set yourself a time – 20 minutes is good – and you don’t allow yourself to ejaculate until that time is up.
Every time you feel yourself getting close to the point of ejaculating, stop and take a breather for 30 seconds and then carry on. It might sound a bit frustrating, but it’s an effective way to develop your endurance.
You may also find that by holding back for so long, when you finally let go, your orgasm will be even more powerful.
13) Kegels – relaxation and the last line of defense
Kegels are a secret weapon you can develop in the safety of your bedroom. They can be used as a last line of defense to stop yourself ejaculating.
But as well as strengthening the muscles for holding back ejaculation, they also teach you which body parts to keep relaxed during sex.
In addition, they’re often used to get bigger and harder erections. They can also give you better bladder control when you’ve had too many beers. What’s not to love about that?
14) Breathe and relax
Breathing slowly and deeply whilst keeping your body relaxed is a useful skill to learn when masturbating. The reason being that tension will extinguish your sexual performance faster than a fireman’s hose on a wooden match.
So the next time you’re enjoying some solo time, remember to slow down and breathe.
By now you’ve probably worked out that the key to great masturbation is to experiment and find out what really works for you. Try to be open-minded, but if there are things that just don’t appeal or do it for you, don’t worry about it!
There are two ideas in this article that I recommend above all others. Firstly, take your time when masturbating and don’t rush it. If you need to improve your stamina, do the start and stop technique and you should see improvements pretty soon.
Secondly, whether it’s purely for pleasure or for working on your stamina, it’s worth thinking about trying out a realistic vagina. It’s a great way to improve your stamina and so much more fun than your hand.
Concerned about your penis size?
Many guys have left comments asking about their penis size, asking me if their size is normal and how they can increase it. My advice is not to worry about this until you’re at least 21 years old as the penis could keep growing until then.
If you do want a safe, natural and effective way to increase your penis size, my recommended approach is the Penis Advantage System.