So basically it’s for 99.99% of all guys…
You will learn ways to give yourself intense orgasms, but also something essential for your sex-life.
You’re going to discover how the way you masturbate can make you better, or worse, at the real thing.
This is important because many guys end up coming too quickly during sex because of bad masturbation habits.
So I am going to teach you everything I wish I’d known much earlier to make sure this doesn’t happen to you.
Everything you need to know to last longer in bed and leave women lying exhausted on the bed next to you.
And even if you’re not currently sexually active, these techniques will give you stronger and more intense orgasms than you’ve ever had before.
Part A: Masturbation techniques for maximum pleasure.
Part B: Fake vaginas and other accessories to make masturbation more realistic.
Part C: Using masturbation to improve your sexual stamina and have more intense orgasms
Before you continue, please help out and take a few seconds to fill in this 100% anonymous poll:
Part A: Masturbation techniques for maximum pleasure
1. The basics – Madam Palm and her five lovely daughters
Yet many guys still get stuck thinking that the best way to masturbate is simply as follows:
- Switch on a movie
- Grip penis gently but firmly in the strongest hand
- Move up and down repeatedly at lightning speed
- Ejaculate into a tissue or condom
- Go back to playing the Xbox
This is indeed one of the most satisfying masturbation techniques known to mankind.
The speed and pressure you can apply brings about a satisfying orgasm.
But you can add much more variety as you’ll see in the next few tips.
2. Don’t forget Madam Palm’s twin sister: 5 ways to masturbate using your other hand
Here are 5 masturbation techniques for guys to try:
A) Try only just using your other hand for a different experience.
B) Try sitting or lying on the other hand for a while, and then swapping. The body pressure will have numbed it a little so it feels even more different. Some say it’s as if someone else is doing it for you. Well, it’s not really, but it’s still fun.
C) Try using both hands at the same time. If you can put them one next to the other on your shaft, then lucky for you and any girl you meet. But if not, you can try placing the penis in between both palms pressed together.
D) You can use one hand to move up and down the shaft while the other plays with the head of your penis.
E) Wringing is a great double-handed technique. Imagine wringing the water out of a cloth by squeezing your hands in opposite directions. Do the same with your penis, though it’s probably best to be more gentle…
3. Don’t leave your balls hanging…
It’s up to you to work out the best way to masturbate by including your testicles. All guys are different. But here are some suggestions:
- You can pull them slightly downwards.
- You can try caressing, stroking or tickling them – experiment to see which parts feel good.
- You can try just holding them in a light but firm grip with the other hand.
There is another good reason to spend some quality time with your balls. If you know what they feel like normally, you can look out for any unusual lumps.
It’s a bit off-topic I know, but it’s important that guys keep a look out for testicular cancer. So don’t be a stranger to your own body parts.
4. It’s not just women that have multiple erogenous zones
You could be forgiven for believing that only women are blessed with multiple erogenous zones. But the truth is that men are more sensitive than you might think.
For example try touching your nipples in the way that you would a woman’s. Experiment with different strokes, pressure and movements.
Try caressing the inside of your thighs or your stomach. If there is anywhere that you know you are sensitive, don’t be afraid to explore yourself further with touch.
5. Moving south: the perineum
The Perineum is the area in-between your anus and balls. It’s a soft padded area which is sensitive to touch. You can try caressing it or pushing gently onto it with your spare hand.
6. The anus and the holy grail of the male G-spot
But there is no doubt that there are parts inside the anus which respond well to self-stimulation.
For many guys, one of the best ways to masturbate is to include the anus. For many other guys it’s strictly a one-way street not to be driven down.
If you are open-minded enough to explore here though, then you could be in for an orgasm-increasing treat. Here are some ideas for you:
- Give yourself a wash before you start.
- Check that your chosen nail (yes – just one finger will do) is short and not sharp. File it down if necessary.
- Put some lubricant on your finger.
- Gently rub around the outside of your anus to begin with.
- Gently insert a finger as far as is comfortable.
- You can just keep the finger inside while masturbating if you like.
- You can also move the finger gently in and out while masturbating.
- The G-Spot is a small area a couple of inches inside. It will feel like a little ball just over an inch in diameter. This is because it’s actually the outside of the prostrate. You can gently rub this spot if you manage to find it and it’s pleasurable.
Stimulating the G-Spot is known in the tantric sex world as a prostrate massage for that exact reason. The key though with all these ideas is to be gentle and soft.
7. You don’t just stick to one position during sex. Neither should you during masturbation.
The best way to masturbate may seem like it’s the simplest. And in some ways it is. But if you just sit in your favorite chair or lie on your bed, you’re not going to get anywhere near simulating sex.
And as you’ll find out in part 3, simulating sex is one of the most important masturbation techniques for men. Here are 3 ways you can use your body more effectively:
A) You can hold your penis under your body, lying on your bed on top of your hand. Then thrust into your hand.
B) Try kneeling or standing and thrusting into your hand. The idea is to keep your hand still and use your body to move.
C) Change positions from time to time. Go from kneeling to standing. Then to sitting. Then swop hands. Anything you can think of to add variety and mix it up a little.
Part B: accessories to make masturbation even better
8. The best way to masturbate without doubt is with a realistic vagina
As I said earlier, masturbation isn’t just about personal pleasure. It’s also an investment in your ability to maximize both you and your partner’s pleasure during sex.
That’s why simulating sex as closely as possible is an excellent way to prepare yourself for the real deal.
And importantly it’s also more fun and more enjoyable than only using your hand.
Various companies create amazingly life-like vaginas which will open up a whole new world of possibilities and pleasure. We all know that many women use sex toys, so why can’t guys too?
One of the best types are created by Fleshlight. If you want to find out more about them and why they will rock your world, check out my review below.
Once you have yourself a fake vagina to play around with, you can use it in these ways:
- Sitting, lying or kneeling to either rub it up and down while your body is still.
- Using your hands to hold the vagina in one place and thrusting with your body.
- Trapping the vagina between objects like pillows or a sofa, and then thrusting.
- Doing the above but also practicing some of the techniques in part 3 of this article.
9. Treat your body like a car engine – don’t forget to use lubricant
For the same reasons as you would use a fake vagina, lubricant is also essential in learning how to wank in the most pleasurable way.
Whether you are using a toy or just your hands, lubricant will get you that one step closer to the real thing.
A real vagina is wet, slippery and juicy. At least it should be. So your dry palm is a poor cousin of that amazing experience.
Lubricant also makes it easier to stimulate the head of your penis, and of course explore your anus if you so desire.
10. The double edged sword of pornography
Pornography can be great if used the right way. It can also be damaging if used without any thought.
As you’ll find out in part 3, rushed masturbation is a killer of your future sexual performance. And one thing which is sure to increase your arousal is your favorite porn.
If you just switch it on, get yourself as excited as possible and rush to climax, you may be shooting yourself in the foot (well, you know what I mean).
But if you use it as a tool when learning how to masturbate in a controlled way, then it’s a great way to test your ability to keep relaxed and calm.
11. Sex toys you never asked Santa for
There are a variety of great sex toys men can use in conjunction with the masturbation techniques in this list:
- Cock rings, and vibrating cock rings, can add extra pleasure and also test your control.
- In addition to a realistic vagina you can also try out a realistic anus or mouth sleeve.
- Blow-up dolls still exist, believe it or not. And so do sheep if you’re that way inclined.
- There are toys designed to stimulate your G-spot. I’m sure you can imagine what they might look like.
Part C: using masturbation to improve your sexual stamina and have more intense orgasms
Between 20 and 30% of men will suffer from premature ejaculation at some point in their lives. Meaning they come in under 2 minutes. Or longer but still earlier than they or their partner desire.
- Once you start masturbating, do you just go for it without thinking until you ejaculate?
- When you masturbate do you ejaculate in just a few minutes?
If so, then there is the possibility you could end up with a problem when it comes to having real sex.
If you train yourself for years to orgasm within just a few minutes, then when you have sex it will be even quicker.
To give a woman an orgasm you need to last for between 10 and 20 minutes during sex on average.
So you also need to last that long, and preferably longer, when masturbating. How do you do that? With the following masturbation techniques.
Please note though that if you already last a long time during sex, or when masturbating, there is no need to practice these.
But even though there is no need, some of these techniques can result in you having much more intense and powerful orgasms.
So the choice is yours whether to go ahead or not.
12. The Human traffic light: the start and stop method
The simple version is that you set yourself a time, for example 30 minutes.
And you won’t allow yourself to ejaculate until that time is up.
Well it can be, but not as much as the pain of the embarrassment of coming within 2 minutes every time you have sex.
The long version is slightly more complex, but still easy to learn and put into practice.
13. Kegels – relaxation and the last line of defense
Kegels are another great exercise you can practice during masturbation. Though you can also do them at any time you like without anyone knowing.
The main reason it’s good to learn about kegels is that it will teach you which body parts to keep relaxed so you can last longer during sex.
They can also be then used as a last line of defense to stop yourself ejaculating. So incorporating kegels is one of the best ways to masturbate if you need to develop ejaculation control.
It’s a secret weapon you can develop in the safety of your bedroom, ready to unleash at a later point when you’re overcome by the attack of too much pleasure during sex…
But in addition they can also be used to give yourself a bigger and harder erection. What’s not to love about that?
The ins and outs of kegels are fairly complicated and they take some working out. If you want to find out more, we’ve got it covered:
14. Edging – surfing the wave of arousal and orgasm
Edging is similar to the start-stop method, and in fact one way of edging is exactly the same.
However, the other way of edging is to not reach the point where you have to stop. Instead you learn your own arousal levels and keep yourself in the ‘plateau’ phase.
You first need to understand the physical and mental signs of the different levels of your own arousal. You can even give them numbers between 1 and 10.
If you find that once you reach level 8 you will definitely come, then you need to slow down and relax when you get to 7. This can take some time to achieve, but it will serve three useful purposes:
- Teach you how to control your orgasm so you last longer during sex.
- Give you a stronger, more intense orgasm during masturbation.
- Give you the possibility of having male multiple orgasms.
15. Breathe and relax
This is more of a side dish to the main course of masturbation techniques. And again it’s on the theme of learning self-control.
Breathing slowly and deeply and keeping your body relaxed is a useful skill to learn when masturbating.
The reason being that tension and over-excitement will extinguish your sexual performance faster than a fireman’s hose on a wooden match.
So slow down, breathe, don’t tense your stomach, bum and legs too much and train yourself to be in control instead of at the mercy of the latest porn film.
Hopefully by now you’ll have an idea of the best way to masturbate in a manner which floats your boat. The key is to experiment and move beyond madam palm and her 5 lovely daughters.
Of all the ideas covered in this article though, the best by far is getting a fake vagina to masturbate with. You won’t regret it (unless someone finds it under your bed), and you’ll enter a whole new world of pleasure and intensity. If you missed it earlier, then here’s where to go for more information: