This article is for anyone who was never taught the best way to masturbate. So funnily enough it’s for 99.99% of all guys…
You’ll discover ways to give yourself more intense orgasms than you ever thought possible. And importantly you’ll also find out how masturbation can make you better, or worse, at the real thing.
This is important because many guys end up having problems because of the way they masturbate. But with the right techniques, you can develop the kind of sexual stamina that will leave women lying exhausted on the bed next to you.
And even if you’re not currently sexually active, the same techniques will give you stronger orgasms than you’ve ever had before.
Part A: The self-pleasure survey.
Part B: Masturbation techniques for maximum pleasure.
Part C: Sex toys and accessories to enhance the experience.
Part D: Improve your sexual stamina and orgasm intensity.
Part A: The self-pleasure survey
These polls are 100% anonymous. Please take a moment to help out by giving your answers. Thanks!
Part B: Masturbation techniques for maximum pleasure
1) The basics – Madam Palm and her five lovely daughters
Yet many guys still get stuck thinking that the best way to masturbate is simply as follows:
- Switch on a movie.
- Grip penis gently but firmly in your strong hand.
- Move up and down repeatedly at lightning speed.
- Ejaculate into a tissue.
- Return to the paused video game.
This is of course one of the most satisfying masturbation techniques known to mankind.
The speed and pressure you can apply brings about a satisfying orgasm. But you can add much more variety as you’ll see in the next few tips.
2) Don’t forget Madam Palm’s twin sister: 4 ways to masturbate using your other hand
- Try only using your other hand.
- Try using both hands at the same time. If you can put them one next to the other on your shaft, then lucky for you and any girl you meet. But if not, you can try placing the penis in between both palms pressed together.
- You can use one hand to move up and down the shaft while the other plays with the head of your penis.
- Wringing is a great double-handed technique. Imagine wringing the water out of a cloth by squeezing your hands in opposite directions. Just be a bit more gentle with yourself!
3) Don’t leave your balls hanging
It’s up to you to work out the best way to masturbate by including your testicles; all guys are different, but here are some suggestions:
- Pull them slightly downwards while masturbating.
- Try caressing, stroking or tickling them – experiment to see what and where feels good.
- Try just holding them in a light but firm grip with the other hand.
There is another good reason to spend some quality time with your balls. If you know what they feel like normally, you can look out for any unusual lumps – something all guys should do on a regular basis.
4) It’s not just women that have multiple erogenous zones
It’s a popular belief that only women are blessed with multiple erogenous zones. But the truth is that men are more sensitive than you might think.
For example try touching your nipples in the way that you would a woman’s. Experiment with different strokes, pressure and movements.
Try caressing the inside of your thighs or your stomach. If there’s anywhere that you know you are sensitive, don’t be afraid to explore yourself further with touch.
Some guys will be more sensitive than others in different areas, so it’s up to you to find out what works for you. There are no rules, so get to know your own body and find out what floats your boat.
5) Moving south: the perineum
The Perineum is the area in-between your anus and balls. It’s a soft padded area which is sensitive to touch. You can try caressing it or pushing it gently with your spare hand.
6) The holy grail of the male G-spot
But there’s no doubt that there are parts inside the anus which respond well to self-stimulation.
For more open-minded and less squeamish guys, one of the best ways to masturbate is to include the anus. For others it’s strictly a one-way street.
If you’re willing to explore here though, then you could be in for an orgasm-increasing treat. Here are some ideas for you:
- Don’t forget to wash before you start.
- Check that your chosen nail (yes – one finger will do) is short and not sharp. File it down if necessary.
- Add plenty of lubricant on your finger (proper lubricant is better so you don’t accidentally stick something in there which can burn)
- Rub around the outside of your anus to begin with.
- Gently insert a finger as far as is comfortable.
- You can then just keep the finger inside while you masturbate with your other hand as normal, or move it gently in and out. Whatever works for you.
- The G-Spot is a small area a couple of inches inside. It should feel like a little ball just over an inch in diameter. This is actually the outside of the prostrate. You can softly rub this spot if you manage to find it, and if it’s pleasurable.
Stimulating the G-Spot is known in the tantric sex world as a prostrate massage, and is an effective way of enhancing orgasm. The key though with all these ideas is to be gentle and soft.
7) Experiment with different positions
If you just sit in your favorite chair or lie on your bed, you’re not going to get anywhere near simulating sex.
And as you’ll find out in part 3, simulating sex is one of the most important masturbation techniques for men. Here are 3 ways you can use your body more effectively:
- Hold your penis under your body, lying on your bed on top of your hand. Then thrust into your hand.
- Try kneeling or standing and thrusting into your hand. The idea is to keep your hand still and use your body to move.
- Change positions from time to time: kneeling, standing, sitting, swopping hands or anything you can think of to add variety.
- And in case you’re wondering, unless you’re a yoga master, have a missing rib or could enter the Guinness book of records for your length, it’s extremely unlikely you’ll be able to do the necessary gymnastics to use your own mouth.
Part C: Sex toys and accessories to enhance the experience
8) The best way to masturbate without doubt is with a realistic vagina
As I said earlier, masturbation isn’t just about personal pleasure. It’s also an investment in your ability to maximize both you and your partner’s pleasure during sex.
That’s why simulating sex as closely as possible is an excellent way to prepare yourself for the real deal.
It’s also way more fun and intense than just using your hand. Anyway, we all know that many women use sex toys, so why can’t guys too?
9) The slippery joys of lubricant
Whether you’re using a toy or just your hands, lubricant will get you another important step closer to the real thing.
A real vagina is wet and slippery, so a dry palm is a poor imitation of that amazing experience.
Lubricant also makes it easier to stimulate the head of your penis, and of course explore your anus if you so desire.
10) The double-edged sword of online movies
Movies can be great if used the right way; they can also be damaging if used without any thought.
As you’ll find out in part 3, rushing masturbation can be a killer of your future sexual performance. And one thing which is sure to increase your arousal is your favorite movie.
If you just switch it on, get yourself as excited as possible and rush to climax, you’re unfortunately training yourself to be a future ‘one minute man’.
But if you use it as a tool when learning how to masturbate in a controlled way, then it’s a great way to test your ability to keep relaxed and calm.
11) Sex toys Santa won’t deliver
- Cock rings, and vibrating cock rings, add extra pleasure and also test your control.
- You can try out a realistic anus or mouth sleeve.
- Blow-up dolls still exist, believe it or not. So do sheep if you’re that way inclined.
- There are toys designed to stimulate your G-spot. I’m sure you can imagine what they might look like.
- If you’re into any clothing fetish, then don’t be afraid to have fun with it. It’s your life!
Part D: Improve your sexual stamina and orgasm intensity
Between 20 and 30% of men will suffer from premature ejaculation at some point in their lives.
One of the main reasons guys end up having this problem is because of accidentally training themselves to climax very quickly when masturbating.
But to give most woman an orgasm, on average you need to last for between 10 and 20 minutes during sex.
So you also need to be able to last that long, and preferably longer, when masturbating. These next few sections will explain how you can achieve that.
Please note though that if you already last for ages during sex, or when masturbating, there’s no need to practice these.
But even though there is no need, some of these techniques can result in you having much more intense and powerful orgasms.
This is for the simple reason that by forcing yourself to delay orgasm, it’s usually more powerful when you do get there.
12) The human traffic light: the start and stop method
In terms of techniques, the start and stop method is a really good way to masturbate. The simple version is that you set yourself a time, for example 30 minutes, and you don’t allow yourself to ejaculate until that time is up.
Well it can be, but not as much as the pain of the embarrassment of coming within 2 minutes every time you have sex.
13) Kegels – relaxation and the last line of defense
Kegels are a secret weapon you can develop in the safety of your bedroom. They can be used as a last line of defense to stop yourself ejaculating.
But as well as strengthening the muscles for holding back ejaculation, they also teach you which body parts to keep relaxed during sex.
In addition they’re often used to get bigger and harder erections. And give you better bladder control when you’ve had too many beers. What’s not to love about that?
14) Breathe and relax
This is more of a side dish to the main course of masturbation techniques. And again it’s on the theme of learning self-control.
Breathing slowly and deeply and keeping your body relaxed is a useful skill to learn when masturbating.
The reason being that tension and over-excitement will extinguish your sexual performance faster than a fireman’s hose on a wooden match.
By now you’ve probably realized that finding the best way to masturbate will depend on how much you’re willing to experiment. The key is to be open-minded and have some fun along the way!
There are two ideas in this article that I would recommend above all others. And they both stem from my belief that masturbation should be used to train yourself to become a master in the bedroom.
The first is to get yourself a sex toy as mentioned in part C. A realistic vagina will make a huge difference to both your pleasure and ability to last longer.
The second is to learn the techniques discussed in part D. There are some great books written about this with detailed instructions teaching you how to understand your body and develop self-control.
I highly recommend taking a look at the one which I personally used and which gave me the ability to fully satisfy my partner in bed: