Most men don’t exactly need a sex toy to have orgasms – we’re kind of lucky that way. But it’s not so much a question of need, as a question of what if?
What if you had a sex toy that was guaranteed to give you an insane amount of pleasure – whenever you felt like it?
What if you could stick it to a bathroom tile and imagine your hot neighbor fell through the shared wall and was happy about it?
And on a slightly more serious note, using a sex toy is also a fantastic way to work on techniques that can build your sexual stamina.
One of the main focuses of this site is helping men learn to last longer. And one of my main pieces of advice – especially for men who have plenty of personal space – is to practice with a realistic vagina, or whatever form floats your boat.
So whether it’s for pleasure, purpose or both, here are some excellent sex toys that will upgrade your solo sex time.
1. Fleshlight Flight
The Flight is a remodeling of the classic Fleshlight design, smaller in size, and less blatant than the giant pink lips of previous versions.
The black casing and translucent skin color scheme also look better. Along with the streamlined shape of the case, it has a sleeker and more modern feel to it.
The hole itself has an unusual vortex shape. And the smaller size and dotted rib design make for a tighter experience than previous fleshlights.
- Smaller and sleeker than other Fleshlights.
- Modern color scheme and neutral entrance shape.
- Very tight feel, with a strong suction effect.
- Ribbed dots give powerful stimulation.
- Easy to clean and lasts a long time.
The only potential downside is that the smaller size means men with a very wide girth, or who are longer than 6 inches, might find it a bit too tight.
So this is one for men who like the tightest possible experience. The design is a big improvement for Fleshlight too, so there’s a lot to like about it.
2. Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit
The Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit was created both for pleasure and as a tool for improving your sexual endurance.
Fleshlights always feel fantastic, but some are designed in a way that feel more intense. The Stamina Training Unit is especially stimulating as it combines a tight design with lot of ribs and contours, which results in it being a serious challenge to your control during sex.
- The internal skin is made from a silky soft silicone that feels great.
- The internal ribs and contours provide different sensations in each section.
- You can adjust the tightness and grip to provide stronger suction effects.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- It comes with instructions for using it to improve your lasting time.
Despite the clever branding, I think you could use any sex toy to help with stamina training. Even though it comes with a manual, and you still need to put effort into practicing the techniques.
Having said that, the tightness and ribs of the Stamina Training Unit will definitely challenge how long you can hold out for. And the instruction manual is well-written, with some interesting techniques to try.
3. Tenga Flip Hole
Japanese company Tenga produce a range of unusual sex toys, with the original Flip Hole being the most popular.
The internal structure is seriously complex, with more ribs, contours and stimulation points than you’ll find in any other stroker. And the skin is smooth and soft on the penis, yet grips and stimulates you in all the right ways.
There are three pads on the side which you can squeeze to adjust the level of stimulation. So you can change the entrance tightness, the level of suction, and how it stimulates the head.
- The internal ribs, orbs, and contours provide pleasure in different ways in each section.
- The material feels soft on the skin, but you can squeeze it tight enough to simulate a deep suction effect.
- It feels satisfyingly tight.
- You can adjust the sensations manually, providing more variety.
- It’s easy to clean as you can open it up in half.
- You can use it in the shower or bath.
The main downside is the size – if you’re 7 inches or longer, you’ll only be partially stimulated. And despite looking like electronic buttons on the unit, they are just squeeze points, so you can manually adjust the sensations.
Overall, the Tenga Flip Hole is a decent alternative to the more established fleshlight brand. The main plus is definitely the option to change the feeling manually with the pads.
It’s not electronic, as the buttons might suggest, but it still gives you more control and variety than most other toys.
4. Fleshlight shower mount attachment
Add the shower mount to any fleshlight, and you can recreate the unique pleasure of hands-free sex in the shower.
All you need to do is unscrew the end cap of your fleshlight, attach it to the strong suction cup, and stick it to a tile at the right thrusting height.
And when you’re finished, you can easily turn it inside out to give it a rinse and clean it in no time.
Since the Fleshlight publicity photos people like me use don’t show it stuck to a tile, below you can see my photo demonstrating that it does indeed stay in place:
- Sex in the shower, which is simply awesome.
- It’s hands free – use your imagination for why that’s a good idea.
- It can be used in the shower, bath or any surface that will take a suction cup.
- It’s easy to attach and holds strong.
- You can twist the end cap to provide different suction effects.
- It’s easy to clean and lasts a long time.
Although it’s sturdy enough for normal use, the suction cup isn’t invincible. So you have to be a little careful when using it.
And if too much water runs into the Fleshlight, you’ll end up using a lot of lube. So correct placement is the key to using this one the best way.
Overall, the fleshlight and shower mount combo do a great job of giving serious pleasure along with a little bit of fantasy.
The mount is sold separately, so the button below will take you to the Fleshlight website deals page, where they have good combos, including the mount + sleeve. But if you have one already, you can just pick up the mount.
5. Tenga Egg
The Tenga Egg contains a super-stretchy sleeve that you roll over your penis and grip in your hand to stroke with.
It’s so stretchy, it can fit up to 12 inches. So if normal sex toys have been a letdown, you’ll be fine with this one.
Like the Tenga Flip Hole, the material feels supple, smooth and silky on the skin. And with the pack of lube included you can create a very arousing experience.
- It’s small and discreet.
- The skin is soft, stretchy and feels fantastic.
- As it sits in your hand, you can control the pressure and grip more than with normal sex toys.
- It comes with a pack of lube.
- Good price and lasts for several uses.
The main complaint is that it doesn’t have the same longevity as traditional strokers. You can get a few uses out of it by using a sex toy cleaning spray and cornstarch. And to be fair, for the low price ($11.99), you get a good number of sessions with it.
It also makes a bit of a slurping noise when you go fast, which might be off-putting or comical, depending on your mood.
On balance, it’s a fun novelty toy if you’re looking for something new. But it’s not the best choice if you’re looking for one that will last a long time.
6. Fleshlight QuickShot
The Quickshot is one of the newest designs from Fleshlight. However, it’s probably my least favorite, despite a couple of points that might appeal to some people.
After successfully downsizing with the Flight, it seems Fleshlight wanted to push the compact concept even
Having said that, it’s the first one that’s open at both ends. So it kind of works like a giant cock ring that you can use to stroke whatever part of your penis feels best.
- Insertable at both ends, if you can find a good use for that!
- Very small and compact design, good for travel.
- Easier cleaning as you exit the other end!
- Very tight feel, perhaps too tight if you have a large girth.
- Material not as soft as previous fleshlights.
- Doesn’t really look like a sex toy – useful if you live with someone who is both incredibly nosy and naive.
I get the idea of making the stroker smaller than previous incarnations. But much like a good game of poker, nothing beats the exciting feeling of being all in.
I also found the material lacking in softness, which along with the strangely mechanical visual design, made it distinctly unsexy.
Yes, it’s easier to clean and transport. But since I don’t really care about either of those points, I think the Quickshot missed the mark.